Company:(COMPANY NAME) Poland sp. z o.o.
Location:POL - Gdansk, Poland
Job Description Qualifications:
(COMPANY NAME) Poland Sp.z o.o. is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Team in Gdansk.
The position will be located in Gdansk, in Poland office. However, candidates can work from our office or in hybrid mode from home if preferred.
Aviation Data Production is multiphase digital data transformation program intended to develop and implement the infrastructure and processes necessary for (COMPANY NAME) to continue creating real customer value in the data-driven, dynamic navigation information environment of the future.
Product enables data input and maintenance of Global Obstacle Data published by Air Navigation Service Providers, injects intelligence (metadata) into the data, validates the accuracy and correctness in compliance with Industry Standards / Regulations, enables extracts on general and individual Customer Configurations, generates Data Products for internal / external customers.
* Identifies computing requirements and confers on system needs.
* Performs a multidiscipline range of technical systems and application activities.
* Installs, configures and maintains multiplatform systems hardware, software and components.
* Develops, designs, integrates and maintains all computer applications.
* Ensures system conforms with architectural objectives.
* Performs the restoration of routine to complex computing service operations.
* Integrates security solutions into information systems.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Required Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
* Working knowledge of any virtualization solution.
* Knowledge of continuous integration, testing strategies and builds are all important. This includes tooling for the CI/CD pipeline.
* Experience with any of major cloud platforms.
* Experience in managing Windows Server.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
* Familiarity with Linux.
* Experience with scripting languages.
* Familiarity with any IaC (Helm, Ansible).
Join us if you want to:
* Have flexible working hours.
* Enjoy additional paid days off for Christmas break (December 24th-January 1st).
* Broaden your experience in international avionics projects, technical workshops, and hackathons.
* Develop professional skills with our virtual learning tools and platforms (O'Reilly Learning,
* Degreed, EdX, Enterprise Mentoring, Communities of Excellence & Practice).
* Benefit from Employee Recognition Program.
* Get Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family.
* Participate in Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).
* Enjoy and create with us friendly and inclusive atmosphere in workplace.
* Cooperate and exchange knowledge with international team where we support and respect each other.
Important information regarding this requisition:
This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of (COMPANY NAME) U.S. based payroll
On Saturday, 12 March 2022, the President of the Republic of Poland signed a law to assist citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict in that country. As part of this law, Ukrainian refugees in Poland benefit from access to the Polish labor market. (COMPANY NAME) welcomes applications from Ukrainian refugees who are seeking employment in Poland.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Export Control Requirement:Not an export control position
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 3
Job Code:BAMYI3 (B39)
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Industry:||Aerospace / Defense|