Descripción del puesto:
Berlin, Germany AI artificial cancer Data learning machine Management Medical Office Python R&D
At (COMPANY NAME) GmbH we develop state-of-the-art ultrasound software based on artificial intelligence, which enables users to make better and faster diagnoses. Our software offers significant diagnostic and therapeutic added value in the process of breast cancer management. Become part of our team. At our location in Berlin, we are looking for:
Internship Data Management (m/f/d) for Machine Learning
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and skilled student or a fresh graduate to take on responsibility within our R&D team and help us meaningfully change how medical ultrasound works.
* Must have: Python experience, basic SQL knowledge, analytical mind, ability to perform also repetitive tasks
* Nice to have: advanced Python skills, SQL Server Management Studio, interest/experience in machine learning
* Responsibility for maintaining our data collection pipeline
* Responsibility for maintaining our SQL database
* Data labeling
* Data preprocessing in Python
* A degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems, Information Technology, Physics, Engineering or related discipline, or comparable education or equivalent working experience
* Proven experience in SQL and Python.
* Strong logical and analytical skills combined with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Versatile and demanding tasks with the aim of improving the standard of care in ultrasound examinations
* An innovative and international working environment with highly motivated and nice colleagues
* Close cooperation with management in an interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
* Structured and disciplined project management according to SCRUM
* Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
* Appreciation and respect
* An intensive training
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application stating your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations. We treat all information with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
Contact person: Jan Rieger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||18 Sep 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|