Description du poste:
What we offer
We offer a trainee position in our Sales Development department. It is a transversal department with a general business vision and many opportunities to develop your professional career. In Sales Development the trainee will support the team with the management of our products within the different clients in Spain.
What you will do
* Creation and management of brochures and Point-of-Sales material for clients
* Extraction and analysis of market data (Nielsen and POS Potential)
* Extraction and analysis of internal sales statistics
* Support the projects regarding in-store layout and positioning
* Support to presentations and reportings for customers
What we looking for
* You're studying Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or similar
* You are able to sign an internship agreement with your school
* Previous working experience while studying or international experience such as exchange will be highly valued!
* English and Spanish are our main languages.
* Excellent command of Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint
* Good analytical and organizational skills
* Proactivity, energy and adaptability to change
* Ability to work in teams and communication skills
* Curiosity & high learning capacity
* Autonomy, creativity, flexibility and empathy
(COMPANY NAME) is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature's Variety, Nature's Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team
|Site web de l'entreprise
|16 Jan 2024
|Type de poste:
|Agroalimentaire / Tabac