Henkel was founded in 1876. People around the world trust Henkel’s brands and technologies. In the fiscal year 2015, the company reported sales of approx. 18 billion euros and an operating profit of 2.9 billion euros (adjusted for one-time gains/charges and restructuring charges). The DAX-30 company has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs about 50,000 people worldwide, more than 80 percent of whom work outside of Germany. Henkel is thus one of the most international German companies
Stage e lavori presso
“* Able to work for six months at the Mapo office
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. ...
“* Selbständige und proaktive Arbeitsweise
* Ausgezeichnete analytische Fähigkeiten, Präzession und Zahlenorie...
“Photoshop, XD, InDesign)
* Team player, creative mind and a high level of initiative
We offer you an attrac...
“* Advanced Power Point, Excel and Word skills
* Communicative and enthusiastic team player
“* Attention to Detail
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies....
“* Very good command of Excel and MS Office is required;
* Innovative and initiative approach with a sense fo...
* Bachelor-Abschluss (FH oder Universität) in BWL (oder ähnlichen Studienrichtungen) ideale...
“* Preparation of quality customer reports & project portfolio management.