2. The extra-curricular activities. I have studied Spanish in Malaga, Salamanca and Argentina so having activities is in itself nothing special - but these activities were. Each day there was something really different, from walking tours, to tapas tasting from Cervantes and don Quijote to bullfighting.... I could carry on, but won't. I would like to stress than the activities combined being fun and stimulating whilst being a fun way to make friends and created a real buzz in the school.
- un ambiente familiar, muy agradable
- variedad de actividades culturales superinteresantes
I strongly recommend AIL Madrid to anyone looking for a good learning experience. I must add that their customer service is quite excellent and you should contact them for any clarifications.
La semana pasó demasiado rápida, pero he hecho algunos progresos para atreverme a hablar y a construir frases correctas. He querido también visitar a Madrid durante el tiempo libre.
Con una “low cost” compañía el viaje no es demasiado caro. El coste total de la semana fue razonable.
Una única semana es una buena experiencia y buena solución para aprender la lengua.
Only spent 4 weeks there and wish I'd spent more, will definitely be going back.
Jesus was my teacher and he was brilliant, I started out as a low intermediate in Spanish and am now speaking confidently with Spanish people.
If you want to improve your Spanish and explore an amazing city, definitely go to AIL!!!
- ambiente familiar, muy agradable
- gran variedad de actividades culturales superinteresantes
I would also like to thank you for finding us such wonderful accommodation. Lourdes was an absolute star and so kind, making me vegetarian food every evening. She is an extremely nice woman - and her son was lovely too.The position of her flat was great. Our accommodation really couldn't have been better.
In addition there are interesting and fun after class activities that will make your stay in Madrid even more fun!