* Make purchase requisition and follow up.
* Draft HR related documentations or letters.
* Circulate HR related documents and collect responses.
* Maintain HR related data and produce spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
* Follow up on cast member status change documentation processing.
* Liaise with HR team and communication team on Cast Member Screening arrangement and activities support.
* Support on training delivery, workshops, events related to HR function or business functions
* Translate HR related documents into Chinese or English
* Provide assistance to other HR projects or activities
* Make purchase requisition and follow up
* Studying for a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or other related field preferred
* Can work at least 3 days per weekCore Skills:
* Strong communication skills both in English and Mandarin
* Proficiency with MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Flexible, pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
* Professional and proactive service attitude with strong learning capability
* An enthusiastic and motivated team player, able to work under high pressure
* Able to handle confidential information -high level of personal integrity
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|