Internship E-Commerce Italian Market
If you’re an individual with a strong interest in marketing and sales and are keen to fill a position in our office in Hamburg then you’re in the right place.
We’re a young and fast growing start-up company, currently expanding its e-commerce operations across Europe. We’re focused on selling our own brands as well as big established names via our online shop. We always strive for high quality in every aspect of our company and innovative shopping experiences. These standards have led to a top position within the market, on which we are look to build further. Our international team of e-commerce and sales experts is looking forward to getting to know you. As a successful candidate you will actively collaborate with the marketing & business development team, and directly be involved in the development, coordination and execution of a variety of internal and external marketing and sales campaigns.
• Degree and/or professional experience in communications or business studies with a focus on marketing, or a related field
• Hands-on mentality and interest in learning about how a start-up is built from scratch
• Excellent communication skills
• Availability for at least 3-6 months
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Italian on a native level and fluency in English and/or German are mandatory requirements
• Dynamic flair in a shared office space directly in the center of Hamburg
• Motivated team with a flat hierarchy, team events and a spirit of comradery
• The opportunity to shape a rapidly growing company and make a valuable contribution to its growth
As a successful candidate you will actively collaborate with the marketing & business development team, and directly be involved in the development, coordination and execution of a variety of internal and external marketing and sales campaigns.
|Posted on:||01 Feb 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||Italian (native), English (fluent)|