HR Services Trainee - Your future position?
Come and join a new and innovative Human Resources Services team in our growing GBS ((COMPANY NAME) Business Solutions) organization in Budapest! In this exciting role you will provide daily service support as part of the GBS HR Services Global Support team focusing on Advisor support through administration.
In this exciting role you will:
* Collaborate with the HR advisor team to support the administrative activities related to onboarding, employee administration, organization management and get to know the whole employee life-cycle
* Support calendar driven activities of global HR processes
* Handle employee inquires and related cases
* Manage manual data entries into the HR system (SAP Successfactors)
Are you someone who wants to grow your own world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
* Ongoing college or University studies
* Fluent English
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude including the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), job boards and application tracking systems
* Ability to work minimum 20 - 40 hours / week (you can plan your schedule flexibly)
* Empathy and customer-focused attitude with a motivated mindset
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|