Job Title: HR Intern
The HR Intern will support the department's daily activities and perform various administrative tasks. They have the opportunity to learn about the different disciplines of HR including Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, HR Policies & Procedure, and Payroll & Benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Assist with talent acquisition efforts
* Post, update, and remove job postings from job boards, careers pages and social networks
* Schedule Interviews
* Schedule onboarding meetings
* Prepare all new hire packets
* Assist with recruiting activities for the internship program:
* Post intern positions on university and internship job sites
* Screen resumes
* Schedule interviews
* Assist in onboarding and offboarding
* Participate in planning & organizing company events
* Support in Company initiatives (i.e. DEI, Sustainability, ERG's, etc.)
Administrative - Policies & Procedures
* Maintain employee files; update regularly to include new and terminated employees
* Maintain department records and reports
* Act as a backup for reception as needed
* Assist with other department projects including employer branding, employee engagement, etc.
Payroll & Benefits
* Reporting and audit support (401k, worker's compensation, etc.)
* Updating & filling P&B documents
* Preparing, sending, and scheduling benefit onboarding
* Participate in planning and organizing Employee Health Fair
* Support in Open Enrollment
* Student pursuing college degree in Human Resources or similar field
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong organization and computer skills, including MS Office
* Ideals and Principles: Continually strives for excellence in everything they do. Is willing and able to align own priorities with those of the organization. Can be trusted to act with integrity, honesty, and respect. Behaves in a way which is consistent with the culture, values and vision of (COMPANY NAME) and Carolina Herrera.
* Foster Curiosity: Has a thirst for knowledge. Is always interested to learn about latest trends that could help improve the business. Is a natural learner who is always looking for new knowledge and experience. Is eager to understand the wider context in order to grow. Is intellectually curious, committed to finding ways to improve themselves, and actively seeks feedback.
* Embrace Change: Reacts positively to change. Supports change initiatives, can see when change is required, and initiates it when needed. Sees change through themselves. Is flexible and open-minded, and adapts well to new tasks or circumstances.
* Drive for Results: Motivated and passionate about working and achieving excellent results. Constantly delivers on commitments, even in the face of difficulties, and is optimistic and tenacious throughout. Takes end-to-end responsibility, and continually looks for ways and means to improve performance
* Connect, Share, and Cooperate: Builds appropriate, constructive and effective relationships with colleagues. Shares information readily and proactively. Supports initiatives outside their immediate area if able. Doesn't allow personal objectives to take priority over the team's best interests. Gains trust of colleagues, and is well positioned to offer support and assistance when required
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|