As a Customer Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in an important new partnership between our client and a world-wide known Television network, by assisting Norwegian customers with their questions and inquiries and ensuring excellent customer relationship management at every interaction. The department is rigged for growth in 2021, which offers a wide range of opportunities for internal promotions and career development for the right candidates.
Barcelona is one of the largest cities in Spain, located to the coast of North-Eastern Spain. Boasting a variety of heritage sites and a vibrant nightlife, it is one of the must-visit cities in Europe! One of the busiest cities in the world, it is perfect for people looking to socialize, enjoy the night-life and Mediterranean weather and enjoy good food to boot!
- Receive and handle Norwegian speaking customer requests by phone, email and chat
- Function as an ambassador
- Collection and maintenance of customer data
- Clarification of customer inquiries regarding service, subscription, payment and technical requirements
- Work on requests and comments via different channels
- Complete Norwegian fluency on a native speaker level
- Experience in customer service, communications or similar roles
- Good knowledge of current social media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc. )
- Passion for community management and digital affinity
- Excellent communication & inter -personal skills
- The opportunity to work in sunny Barcelona, one of Europe's most attractive cities
- Highly competitive salary that includes a great signing bonus
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development
- International working environment
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the (COMPANY NAME) team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro 'refer a friend' bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|