French speaking Business Development Rep. - Barcelona
Joining the S2M team means collaborating into creating a lasting impact on businesses while working together with our multilingual family.
We operate with excellence. We have mastered the craft of value-based selling and leverage our methodology to deliver exceptional results wherever it’s needed.
When you join us, you will be amongst like-minded individuals: determined, problem-solvers & ambitious with a global mindset.
As a Business Development Representative, you will use S2M-group's value selling approach to gain understanding of market forces within a range of industries (financial services, diversified services…) to engage with top corporations and generate business opportunities on behalf of our clients. This will require you to:
• Understand a market and industry by researching key players, competitors, trends at an international level;
• Undertake outbound campaigns by using S2M-group’s methodology to generate and qualify leads (through phone calls and emails);
• Follow up on marketing campaigns;
• Organize client sales meetings for qualified leads;
• Use an innovative CRM to prepare internal and external progress reports.
Why choose S2M-group?
• Supportive team culture;
• International work environment with +15 nationalities;
• Involvement in cross-functional projects across multiple international offices;
• Comfortable and relaxed office space with dinning and leisure areas;
• Central location in Barcelona;
• Environmentally responsible mindset;
• Remuneration in line with your profile and role responsibilities.
Are you up for the challenge?
To submit your application, please use the following link:
What are we looking for?
• You have an appetite to learn complex B2B sales in IT, Technology, Software and Finance related industries in an international context;
• You have full English proficiency plus native level in French;
• You have or are studying for a Bachelor or Master degree;
• You are proactive, self-directed, and curious by nature;
• You have strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills.