You will join the Communication team in charge of orchestrating communication actions for the Global Banking Services Unit, Finance, Risk, and Market Data (FRM) teams.
Your day-to-day missions
* Realization and development of the FRM communication strategy
* In charge of the internal social network: Design improvement, content creation
* Participation in change management: implementation of new collaborative tools
* Organization of internal events
* Collaboration with international teams on the implementation of communication actions (Great Place To Work)
* Very vibrant position, many challenges for you to meet
* Team and project on a human scale, sense of mutual support, high level of skills
What if it was you ?
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree specialized in Business Administration, Innovation or Communication.
A first experience in Communication is an asset.
You are fluent in English and French.
* MS Office (Word, Excel)
* Sensitivity on the themes of innovation and start-ups
* Editorial and graphic skills (PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator ...)
* Mastery of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, website)
* Curious : you are strongly interested in the banking sector and technology
* Fast learner: you are able to own over your work quickly
* Proactive: you feel comfortable taking initiatives
* Flexible: you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing priorities
* Organized and paying attention to details
*All our positions are open to people with disabilities
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||24 Nov 2021|
|Bereich:||Banken / Finanzen|