Descripción del puesto:
What is Exoticca?
Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca! Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
What do we do?
Join the Exoticca product team, we are a young and dynamic team, looking for the best and most creative commercial profiles to give a twist to the travel industry. Based in Barcelona in a multicultural atmosphere, we develop new destination offers and give traditional ones a new perspective through research, brainstorming and strong negotiations with our existing and new providers world-wide.
What are we proposing?
Join us as a Product Curator! As a part of the product team, you are responsible for creating and uploading the agreements with partners into our system and follow best practices to deliver and produce the best offers in the market.
Be a part of a team where you will:
* Create the most competitive tour packages into our system once they are negotiated.
* Apply best practices to follow up on projects thanks to agile methodology tools.
* Analyze the best flight combinations to our land packages.
* Deal with booking requests from our sales team.
* Demonstrate strong knowledge of our products and packages.
* Maintain operation integrity by following policies and procedures.
* Maintain individual goals and achieve company targets.
* Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
* Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
* Hybrid work model: you can work from home and the office. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
* Permanent contract from the start.
* Travel packages at reduced prices!
* Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
* Unlimited coffee, team lunches, English lesson, bi-anual company parties.
* And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Be a passionate traveler.
* Minimum studies: FP/FPII in Tourism (Tourism degree preferably).
* High ability to interact and communicate effectively.
* Preferably previous experience as an assistant buyer in the tourism industry, creating tour packages.
* A can-do spirit: you are coachable, highly motivated and driven to succeed.
* High flexibility.
* Fluency in English
|Web de la compañía
|29 Nov 2023
|Turismo / Hotelería