UniversitÚ de Franche-ComtÚ (UFC)
UniversitÚ de Franche-ComtÚ, 1, rue Claude Goudimel, 25030 Besanšon, France
As early as 1423, the high reputation of the University of Franche-ComtÚ was enough to attract famous teachers and students. Originally located in Dole, the University serving both the Duchy and the County of Burgundy. It was transferred to Besanšon in 1691 by the King of France, Louis XIV. It was closed down during the French Revolution in 1793, but Emperor Napoleon re-opened it in 1809.
Global university agreements of UniversitÚ de Franche-ComtÚ