Angebot veröffentlichen
de
Startseite Praktikum Job Unternehmen Unis Artikel
Arbeit > Unternehmen > Stellenangebote bei Bertelsmann 
Bertelsmann
Gutersloh, Germany
Organisation: Geschäft
Bereich: Medien / Werbung
Mitarbeiter: 10000+
Unternehmens-Website
Firmeninformationen

Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA is a German multinational corporation based in Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is one of the world's largest mass media companies and also active in the service sector and education.[4][5] Bertelsmann was founded as a publishing house by Carl Bertelsmann in 1835.[6] After World War II, Bertelsmann, under the leadership of Reinhard Mohn, went from being a medium-sized enterprise to a major conglomerate, offering not only books but also television, radio, magazines and business services.[7] Bertelsmann is an unlisted and capital market-oriented company,[8] which remains primarily controlled by the Mohn family.[9][10] Since 2016, major divisions of Bertelsmann are RTL Group, Penguin Random House, Gruner + Jahr, BMG, Arvato, Bertelsmann Printing Group, Bertelsmann Education Group and Bertelsmann Investments.

Bertelsmann is majority owned (77.4%) by the Bertelsmann Foundation, a non-profit organisation and political think tank founded by the Mohn family. The Mohn family owns the remaining 22.6% of the company. [Source: Wikipedia]

Praktika und Jobs bei Bertelsmann
1 – 8 von 217
Weiter
Filtern
Bertelsmann | New York | Praktikum, Medizin, Englisch
“* Assist with departmental administrative duties and projects ...
Bertelsmann | Luxembourg City | Praktikum, IT, Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch
“* Familiarity with cloud computing( MS Azure or AWS) would be an asset; ...
Bertelsmann | New York | Praktikum, Medizin, Englisch
“INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS Penguin Random House offers an immersive 20-week PAID, REMOTE internship opportuni...
Bertelsmann | New York | Praktikum, Marketing, Englisch
“* Assisting in select marketing book mailings (remotely) * Attending team meetings to help brainstorm promot...
Bertelsmann | New York | Praktikum, Medizin, Englisch
“INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS Penguin Random House offers an immersive 20-week PAID, REMOTE internship opportuni...
Bertelsmann | New York | Praktikum, Marketing, Englisch
“* Assisting in select marketing book mailings (remotely) * Attending team meetings to help brainstorm promot...
Bertelsmann | New York | Praktikum, Medizin, Englisch
“* Assisting in select publicity book mailings (remotely) * Attending team meetings to help brainstorm new ou...
Bertelsmann | New York | Praktikum, Medizin, Englisch
“* Assist in the acquisitions process by logging incoming projects, reading and evaluating submissions, collect...
1 – 8 von 217
Weiter
Sie haben keine empfohlene Angebote.
Aktualisieren Sie Ihre Einstellungen.
Sie haben keine empfohlene Angebote.
Aktualisieren Sie Ihr Profil, um Emfehlungen zu bekommen.
109.574 Jobs und Praktika
in 158 Länder
Registrieren