“My view journey in Kaunas University of Technology”
Lithuania, Graduate Engineering
I have completed my Master degree in Industrial Engineering and Management at KTU, Lithuania. The teachers are well trained and friendly. They clarify any kind of doubts. When a student getting admission she/he will be allocated to a mentor and that mentor guide that student very well. There will be career guide for each students. Students could able to finish their course with fun. There is an opportunity to go ERASMUS and I went to Czech Republic for an ERASMUS of one semester. To conclude, I loved the each day of my course period.
Read more >
Research works are always welcome and many types of scholarships are available which will be very helpful for students
Useful | 0
“Really tough journey in Kaunas, but make me stronger and teach me how to stand up in my own”
Lebanon, Undergraduate Financial Management
Very happy with my university choice
I am currently a student in Kaunas University of Technology (KTU). And so far I am very satisfied with my university in pretty much every way. – At least for my studies program (manufacture management), studies are based a lot on practical work (rather than only theory lectures), which I value a lot.
– Business faculty is very well equipped: many computer classes, there is never a lack of computers. All computers have all the necessary software installed.
– As far as I know, there are also many labs in other faculties (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical faculty, Civil Engineering) with modern equipment. Students have opportunities to use all those labs by themselves for additional research if they wish to do so.
– University provides support for students wishing to start their business. For example, some get free office in one of the dorms.
– Professors, as much as I experienced personally, are usually helpful and friendly, working really hard to make studies as good as possible. You can always contact one of the professors if you want advice, whether is it about your studies, your research work, your business, or anything else.
– Accommodation/dormitories: could be better, but overall they’re not bad. There are a few newly renovated dorms.
– Lots of international students.
– Many student organisations.
– Overall student life in Kaunas: I’d rate it as amazing.
Overall, I’m really happy with my university in pretty much all aspects, I can see that students are really being cared for in here.
iAgora provides university reviews and ratings by international graduates, Erasmus and exchange students. International rankings and admission details to graduate programmes like masters, MSc, MBAs and summer courses at Kauno Technologijos Universitetas and other business schools and universities.