1) Best cafés:
- Rayuela, a spanish bar in Fælledvej Street (in Norrebro). Actually, in this street there are plenty of bars and stuff --> Gefhärlish (night bar) and Rust (a night club closed to these street)
- Vinyl Bar: (Sortedam Dossering 81) Cool decoration, with vinyls, and awesome hamburguers!
2) Night life:
- Meatpacking district: a zone with 5 bars and clubs that were really cool.
-Rust (mentinoned above)
- the Erasmus used to go to places in the city centre were commercial music was played (the wall street, kulorbar) but.. i'm not gonna recommend them ;)
3) place not to be missed:
- Christiania! Amazing! take your time there, and go there more than once! there's always something to do! Night: go to the reaggae club there. Day: take your time to grab a coffee or w/e in the many bars there. Try the vegetarian restaurant, very cozy! :)
- Norrebro Fleamarkets: on saturday and sunday.
- Amager Strand: go to the beach when the good weather comes! its preatty cool and different!
- Parcs: go to any of the parcs in town. I liked Fredriksberg have.
- Nyhavn, Kongens Nytorv, the centre and Kastellet.
Read more >