The Erasmus society in Padova was excellent at organizing events, meetings, discounts at bars and clubs, and were very friendly. Places I enjoyed included:
1) Banale - night club, and Banale Estivo, the summer version which is held outside of the city in the open air during the warm months of the summer. There is a free bus from the city centre.
2) The Fish Market - a smaller night club were there was excellent live jazz once a week.
3) Bourbon Street - another night club which some regarded as slightly dodgy but could still be good.
4) There's a cafe in Pizza dei Signori which does excellent hot chocolate.
5) The ice cream place in Pizza Garibaldi.
6) Theme bars such as the Highlander, The Indiana Jones bar and the australian bar.
Read more >