The University of Macedonia of Economic and Social Sciences, established by Government decree No 147 of April 10 1990, has a history as an institution. It was at first formed under the name of "The Graduate School of Industrial Studies of Thessaloniki" in 1948, but it first functioned during the academic year 1957-58. In 1958 it was renamed "Graduate Industrial School of Thessaloniki" and from 1971/72 it was divided into two Departments: Department of Economics and Department of Business Administration.
Read more >
Other names: University of Macedonia Economic And Social Sciences
Phone: +30 31 89 12 44
Address: University of Macedonia, Egnatia 156 - P.O. Box 1591, 54006 Thessaloniki, Greece